- Touring Repertoire
- In Development
- In the past
- Support Us
- Venue Hire
- Contact Us
Vision and Mission
Polyglot’s vision is of a future where children are empowered artistically, socially and culturally.
Placing kids at the heart of our art, Polyglot creates interactive experiences which ignite imaginations everywhere from tiny Australian country towns to the world’s leading centres for the arts.
- Accessibility to our audiences in price, place and process.
- Collaboration with children and peers into our creative processes, encouraging partnerships.
- Diversity of audiences and participants, activity and income.
- Excellence in process, production, performance and operations.
- Bravery in our work to enable discovery of new theatrical forms.
- Resourcefulness in order to make seemingly impossible things happen.
- Respect for our artists, audiences, colleagues, and for the insights of children.
- Playfulness in in artistic discovery and in operations, having as much fun as possible in the process.
- Sustainability of operations and of artistic work.
Read more about Polyglot.
Watch a video and read Polyglot's Artistic Rationale and Philosophy.